Sarah (Escaping Through Books)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Have you ever thought to yourself that you'd love to read a book about [insert great book idea here], but can't for the life of you find such a book? I traveled on airplanes quite often during my college years between school and home and always thought that it would be such a great story if two people met and fell in love during the course of an airplane ride. However, I never have been able to find such a book with this story... until now. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is an amazing contemporary novel that I see myself rereading over and over in the years to come. It's the exact book that I have been hoping to read for so long and the execution of it was perfect. The book takes place over 24 hours and I started it in the evening and finished it the next day. I love how my reading experience followed along the same timeline! The characters and dialogue in this book were wonderfully written. The story had tons of light and funny moments, but also had depth to it. Oliver, the boy who Hadley meets on her airplane ride to London, made me constantly smile because who can resist a charming British boy with a cute accent?This one definitely goes on my favorites shelf, and is hands down my favorite contemporary novel I've read in the past year. I highly recommend for you to pick up a copy of it!