Sarah (Escaping Through Books)

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) - Julie Kagawa This is one of those series in which each book gets better than the last. I loved diving back into this faery world (in fact, before I tried this series, I was anti-faery) and getting reacquainted with a cast of great characters--Meghan, Ash, Puck, and of course, Grim, my favorite talking fictional cat. Plus, we get to meet some new characters: in particular, I loved Razor, a Gremlin who reminded me very much of Dobby in Harry Potter. I am definitely a member of Team Ash and was very pleased about how many sweet moments there were between Meghan and Ash. Their romance is my favorite part of these books! Members of Team Puck need not fear, though, as Puck also is right by Meghan's side in her quest to seek out the new Iron King to save Nevernever and all faeries. I've had this book since it was published back in January, and I'm really glad that I haven't gotten around to reading it until now because I can't imagine having to wait nine months for The Iron Knight. The ending really left me hanging and wanting more. Now, I just have to wait two months (which still kind of feels like an eternity). I can't wait until I get to read Ash's story!