Sarah (Escaping Through Books)

Secrets (The Ivy Series #2)

Secrets - Lauren Kunze, Rina Onur The Ivy and this sequel can best be described as guilty pleasure books. These books reminds me of Gossip Girl in a college setting, but better.This book was very addicting (like The Ivy) and I had a hard time putting it down, but it's not a life changing story by any means. However, if you are in the mood for a fun, mindless, and easy read, this is a great book for you. Reading this story was definitely the perfect way for me to relax after a stressful day at work!Callie's social life was entertaining to read about, as she has three hot boys vying for her attention (I'm personally rooting for Gregory, the player boy who lives next door), an upperclassman girl is blackmailing her, and a roommate who currently hates her. I loved the college setting and this story made me really wish I was still a college student. I think more YA books should be set at college because I don't really feel that nostalgic about high school, but I definitely do miss college and would love to "re-live" the experience through books. I think the cliffhanger at the end was even more painful than the cliffhanger from the first book. I am glad I didn't pick up this sequel right away (it's been a few months since it was published) so I have less of a waiting time until Rivals, the third book in the series, but next March is still a very long time to wait!