Sarah (Escaping Through Books)

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3) - Ally Carter *Potential spoilers for books 1 and 2 in the series*I've been hooked on this contemporary, but not really realistic, series about Cammie and her friends at the Gallagher Academy, a school for future spies. Before I started this series, I had read Ally Carter's Heist Society and really enjoyed that book as well. While the Gallagher Girls books appeal more to perhaps a younger audience than Heist Society, the books are still fun and easy reads and I didn't feel like they were immature, which is how I sometimes feel when reading books aimed at younger teens.I thought this book was a strong addition to the series, full of action outside of the school, as Macey's father campaigns for vice president. I am definitely rooting for Cammie to be with Zach (a boy at a male spy school like Gallagher Academy) instead of Josh, a normal boy who is friendly and sweet, but somewhat boring. I wish that Zach had more appearances in this book, so here's to hoping that we see more of this secretive male spy in the future books!There's one more book in this series that is currently out (Only the Good Spy Young), which I will be sure to read, and then will have to wait until next March to read the fifth book (Out of Sight, Out of Time).